3/25/2009 noone but me from URL @ 11:19 PM With eyes so hopeful, "you used to look into these eyes, and you used to smile".-abby i just watched marley & me and mannz, i ran out immediately to go hug monty ): He must think im psycho. I always push him away whenever i come home cos he always starts jumping and scratching my legs. :/ I shall start hugging him more. But zee dog eatzz a lotzzzz. I cook one cup of rice and it lasts for only two days. Grahhh.
Anyway, i think you can tell a lot about a person by their eyes; that is if you manage to look right in for a sufficient amount of time. I love hopeful and twinkly eyes! Really really! Hopeful eyes make me wna do anything to keep that hope there and twinkly eyes make me wna do anyth to make them smile. Cos when you smile, your eyes smile along :) Twinkly twinkly little eyes! I love talking to people with twinkly eyes. Maybe its just a personal bias, but wellll its just a plus i guess haha. That's why i think angmoh eyes (blue/green/brown) always seem nicer, cos they're lighter coloured so they reflect more light and appear 'twinklier'! Haha this coming from an arts kid. Yeahhhh, im an eyes person. (eh pun! Im a nice person! HAHA)
Rightttt, getting back KI IS proposals tmr ): which means we cant consult the teachers anymore ): & i haven't even consulted them yet ): gooodjob sarah. I'm reallly gna die. But anw, haha i think its quite cool that those sheets of paper have gone alllll the way to Cambridge and back! That's further than i've ever been yo!
I like this from Nat's blog: "...and mini shopping session with cheryl and nurin hahahahah seriously bad influence..." HAHAHA hilarious!
SUSHI BUFFET ANYONE?? I will lovelovelove youuuuu!! I want my eel and salmon and baby octopussss.
Sips of starbucks + Roopi = nice day number 2! :D
shuddup and just say you love me k!
Okay, post for the day! Its past 12 alreadyyy, dammit, my beauty sleeeeep! Adious samigozz!
I know i've just got to let it go, and enjoy the show